Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur (Halls 1, 2, & 3, Atrium + Foyer)
Time: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Targeted Audience: Students (SPM, STPM, UEC, Matriculation, Foundation LEAVERS)/ Educators/ Employers
- What to study?
- Where to study?
- Which courses are the best for me?
Career Talks bring you valuable career information and advice, directly from experienced industry leaders and practitioners! Covering a wide range of topics, the talks will give you a clearer picture of your course and career of choice, while preparing you for the challenges that lay ahead. Remember, seats for the talks are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis, so come early to avoid disappointment!
- Cyber Jaya University, Asst. Prof. Eric Tang, College of Medical Science – Career in Pharmacy
- KDU University, Tan Chin Ike, Head of School of Computing – Career in Game Development (An Emerging in Sout East Asia)
- Quest International University, Thomas Wilson Lowrie, Senior Lecturer – Is teaching English for You ?
- HELP University, Dr. Goh Chee Leong, Dean, Faculty of Behavior Science – Understanding Your Personality
- University of Reading, Malaysia, Dr. Patrick Lecomte, Associate Professor in Real Estate – Career Opportunites in Real Estate
- Heriot-Watt University, Malaysia, Prof. Dennis Wong, Deputy Provost(head)- Malaysia Campus & Professor – Careers in Engineering
- Monash University, Malaysia, Dr. Priyia Pusparajah, Senior Lecturer – A Career in Medicine
Education Industry Personnel/ University Officers
- Methodist College Kuala Lumpur, Mr Ruben Chan, Marketing Manager – Tips on Marketing Successful Scholarship Applications
- Erican College, Dr Manivanan Saman, Chief Operating Officer – Options ofter High School
- MyStudy Education Consulting Sdn Bhd, Mr Chiau, Managing Director – Offordable OverSeas Studies
- Hotel Management & Tourism Studies
- Accountancy & Finance
- Aviation (Pilot & Cabin Crew)
- Food (Cooking & Baking)
- Beauty (Face/ Hair/ Nail)
- Business Studies (Business/Marketing / Accounting/ Finance/ Economics…)
- Applied Sciences
- Communication Studies (Mass Communication/ PR/ Broadcasting/ Advertising…)
- Engineering (Electric-Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical….)
- IT & Computer Science (Software Engineering/ Mobile Computing/ Web/ Business Information System/ Artifical/System Intelligence / Data Science…..)
- Medicine & Pharmacy & Dentistry & Nursing
- Psychology (Clinical/ Applied/ Criminal/ Child….)
- Design (Graphic/ Multimedia/ Comic/ Interior)
- Early Childhood Education
- Skill Training Options & Aptitude and Course Counselling
- Barista (SCA)
- And Many More …….